Everything you need to begin playing real music.
Fun and engaging lessons guide students through the fundamental techniques of how to play violin. We cover correct posture, playing technique, some simple music theory.
It's fun, it's interactive, and you can feel the progress you're making!
Flipped Music books feature:
- Conservatorium-quality instruction in your own home
- Aligns with key curriculum requirements
- Works seamlessly with school music programmes
- Choose from iBook, PDF or printed book.
"Ben picked up the violin on Tuesday morning. An hour after dinner we heard him play his first notes of Bach."
Violin Book One
This introductory volume gives you all the techniques you need to begin learning the violin including:
- How to tune a violin
- Correct finger placement and bowing technique
- Beginner-friendly arrangements of real classical music
- Simple tunes for you to play and practice
- And much more!